|Assertiveness skills include expressing and accepting personal rights and responsibilities, making direct requests and refusals, determining limitations, reinforcing verbal messages with non-verbal ones, giving and receiving praise, expressing disagreement and anger, and confronting others. These Assertiveness skills contribute to an employees ability to succeed in attaining personal and career goals. Positive and complete interpersonal communication skills must involve direct and honest _expression of ones needs, feelings, and opinions without threatening others. Assertiveness is an important step towards control over ones own life and towards the building of positive relationships with others.
The goal of our Assertiveness Training workshop is to enable participants to learn to express their rights, requests, opinions, and feelings honestly, directly, and appropriately without violating the rights and self-esteem of others.
On-Site Assertiveness Training : can be tailored to the needs of client organization and delivered on-site at time and location of client choice.
Participants in the Assertiveness Training Program will learn to:
- Implement practical steps of assertiveness for self-improvement.
- Master the fundamentals of Assertiveness Training.
- Understand cultural differences and adjust their style as required.
- Set long-term/visionary goals.
- Understand how Assertiveness Training styles affect team members and how to adjust those styles to gain commitment.
- Build trust and reduce resistance to change.
- Impact productivity and team effectiveness through sharpening their communication and interpersonal skills.
- Effectively communicate and listen
- Manage conflict and confrontation