|This workshop will discuss the importance of what it means to maintain a respectful workplace, the spectrum of behaviors that range from disrespect to harassment in the workplace and the steps that each individual can take to eliminate harassment in the workplace. Join our Workplace Harassment & Prevention Training Workshop in Toronto, all over Canada, USA, California, New York and Middle East. The workshop covers a wide range of workplace harassment issues including race, gender, age, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, national origin, and personal appearance. The workshop provides participants with:
- A definition of a respectful workplace
- A practical understanding of what constitutes harassment
- The wide range of behaviors that can lead to a claim of harassment
- The steps each person can take to maintain a respectful workplace
- An understanding of how to respond to unwanted behaviors either informally or through the organization’s formal process.